Thursday, June 20, 2019

lacosteless

I finished Too Much and Not the Mood by Durga Chew-Bose this morning. It was okay. I thought I had only $3 in my bank account so I figured I'd have to wait till payday to buy the book I wanted. After lunch with a friend, I noticed that I had gotten paid from a job I did way back in February. It was the best sort of relief. I went to McNally Jackson and picked up An Exact Replica of a Figment of My Imagination by Elizabeth McCracken. I stood around outside and had a cigarette while looking at all the books in the window. I decided I should treat myself to some sort of new garment or two. I went to Uniqlo and was quickly overwhelmed. I grabbed some new white socks and a long black rayon skirt and went outside. Remembered my friend Mathilde had mentioned Lacoste makes nice shirts so I went across the street and tried on every color of many sizes. I couldn't decide on which one to buy so I left, Lacoste-less.

Going to go work at the movie theater now and go see if Ethan is at the library.

-m.

No comments:

Post a Comment