Wednesday, June 26, 2019

sour

A lot of my friends seem to be struggling with a lot and I feel like I'm incapable if helping them. Dating patterns coming to a frustrating surface, job searching, seas of depression leaving one home ridden for days. The list goes on. I'm notoriously bad at giving advice but I think I'm good company in bad times. Its reached a point however where I'm bored of other's perils and especially my own. Tired of thinking about the same, repetitive issues plagueing everyone around me !! I need, and my friends need, new problems for someone to solve. Writing hasn't felt all that great to me lately, neither has reading. This is probably an issue to do with the hot and humid weather. The blazing sun is a problem and unfortunately thats one problem I cannot solve. This happens to me at the beginning of every Summer I have spent in the city, though, and I expect it at this point; to feel unenthused by most things, to feel unattractive, to lose my appetite and to lose my somewhat good routine of practicing good health.
Yesterday, on a whim, I went and saw Booksmart, Olivia Wilde's directorial debut. It was a refreshing movie to watch compared to the films I normally see. I laughed a lot and then cried for a brief moment towards the end and that was enough emotion for this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment